Sean Combs Accused of Sexually Assaulting Woman in 1991 in New Lawsuit

by NEW YORK DIGITAL NEWS


Five days after Sean Combs and Cassie reached a settlement in the singer’s lawsuit against Combs, in which she accused him of rape, sex trafficking, and physical abuse, the rapper and producer is the subject of another lawsuit. The new suit, filed Thursday in the Supreme Court of the State of New York County of New York, accuses Combs of drugging and sexually assaulting a former Syracuse University college student in 1991 and filming the alleged incident. The suit alleges that Combs then showed the video to others in an act described as “revenge porn.”

Details of the suit, which was obtained by Rolling Stone, state that after Combs took the woman to dinner at a Harlem restaurant in January 1991, he drove her to a recording studio, where she claims she was unable to exit the vehicle because she had been intentionally drugged by Combs, “resulting in her being in a physical state where she could not independently stand or walk.”

The rapper then allegedly took the accuser to where he was staying and sexually assaulted her. According to the lawsuit, Combs, known as “P. Diddy,” also filmed the act, which a friend of the accuser reportedly viewed. “Days later,” the suit reads, “a male friend revealed to her that he had viewed the ‘sex tape’ along with other men.”

Through a rep, Diddy denied the allegation in a statement to TMZ. “This last-minute lawsuit is an example of how a well-intentioned law can be turned on its head,” the rep said. “[The] 32-year-old story is made up and not credible. Mr. Combs never assaulted her and she implicates companies that did not exist. This is purely a money grab and nothing more.”

Trending

The accuser is seeking unspecified damages from Combs, including those to “redress the injuries she has suffered as a result of being sexually harassed, abused, and a victim of revenge porn.”

The lawsuit names Combs, his company Bad Boy Entertainment, and Combs Enterprises as defendants. The new allegations against Combs, who founded Bad Boy Records in 1992, come just a day after the former president of Bad Boy was sued for allegedly grooming and sexually assaulting his assistant. (A Bad Boy spokesperson told Rolling Stone that they are “investigating the allegations, and our top priority is the safety and well-being of our employees.”)



Source link

You may also like

Leave a Comment